Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
What You Need:
- 1 and 3/4 cups of all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp organic baking soda
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking power (some contain wheat starch, if allergic then seek out gluten free kind)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp organic nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp organic ground ginger
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup or organic pecans
What You Do:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together.
3. Beat eggs together and then add to the dry ingredients.
4. Add all other wet ingredients and mix until sticky. Don’t over mix.
5. Pour into greased (I just use more coconut oil) loaf pan and bake for 70 minutes.
*Use organic whenever possible!