Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
What You Need:
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup real maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
1. Mix together peanut butter, coconut oil, vanilla, and maple syrup
2. In separate bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
3. Combine wet ingredient mixture with the dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
4. Roll into spoon size balls and flatten with a fork on cookie sheet.
5. Bake for about 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes.