Chocolate Covered Pomegranate
What You Need:
- 1 cup of pomegranate arils (the seeds)
- 2/3 cup (4 oz) dark, organic chocolate at least 70%
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
*When choosing a chocolate be sure you can recognize everything in the ingredient list. Health food stores carry the best ones.
What You Do:
1. Score the pomegranate and place in a bowl of water. Break it open under water to let the arils sink to the bottom and the membrane float to the top. Pour through a colander, rinse, and set the pomegranate arils on paper towels to absorb any excess moisture.
2. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over low-to-medium heat and add pomegranate seeds. Stir in curry powder.
3. Use a fork to scoop out small chocolate-covered clusters, and place each on a parchment paper lined plate. Place in fridge to cool and harden.
These little clusters are bursting with taste and deliver pure joy!