Homemade Brazil Nut Milk
What You Need:
- 4 cups filtered water
- 4 dates (pitted)
- 1 cup brazil nuts - no soaking required
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
What You Do:
1. Place all ingredients in a high powered blender.
2. Blend until it appears well mixed. It only takes a few minutes.
3. Use two pieces of cheesecloth over a fine mesh strainer to drain the liquid into a large bowl.
4. Once the liquid is drained through, give your nut scraps a good squeeze in the cheesecloth in order to get all the milk out.
5. Refrigerate in an air tight container for 4 days.